Just wanted to shout from the mountains that as of last night, "Jeff has a print copy of his thesis done!!!!!!!!!" Hooray!!!!!!!!! -Bands playing and all- May have to do minor edits before next Friday's defense. But we actually saw the monster book printed out on the table this morning. Emily and I both took a turn holding it to make sure it weighed enough. :-) All in all, 362 pages. Feels like we are standing on top of the giant mountain that we've been climbing for the last few months, years.
Just thought you might like to know.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAAY!!! That is happy news! I can't wait to see you guys! I guess the Friday thing is over with now! Oh, yeah! It's Monday! Haha!
~Marie
Yay, too! I keep forgetting you have a blog, but now that I am out of school, perhaps my memory will improve! Heather, you are so beautifully humble. I love you for that, along with so much. I AM going to find a way to read "the thesis" now. Hugs to all and congrats.
Love
Mom
I miss you guys! Hope this weekend is a wonderful time for you:) I know it will be! Praying for you guys!
p.s. I sent hugs along with Mom and Dad..so make sure you retrieve those from them:P
Love you.
Sara
Post a Comment