Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finally.......a breath

Before anything, I tell you that pictures of the past week will be posted this evening. I'm just trying to figure out how to make a slide show work first. Until then, let me just say that today was a beautiful, beautiful day. The first one of pure pleasure in many months. It consisted of gorgeous weather that enabled two leisurely neighborhood walks, backyard water fun, and an ice cream truck chase down. Yum to all of the above. Finally...........we have taken a breath, and it is sweet.

We have been playing back all of the memories of this past week. You guys are something else! We love you. And we are brimming with smiles at the thought of time shared with those who were able to come. It will always be remembered and cherished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! She updated!

I miss you guys already... You have to come to our house for sure...

Marie