This is Eric's favorite spot in the house. We read books here and have special snuggles here. This is the first place he runs when he is feeling out of control. It has become his safe place. The other day, he was grumpy and climbed up to read a book to calm himself down. I came around the corner and found a sleeping baby. Looks comfy.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Tired baby
This is Eric's favorite spot in the house. We read books here and have special snuggles here. This is the first place he runs when he is feeling out of control. It has become his safe place. The other day, he was grumpy and climbed up to read a book to calm himself down. I came around the corner and found a sleeping baby. Looks comfy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks really comfy! Oh, to be two feet tall again, when anywhere could be comfy...
I love that chair and feel like picking Eric up, hold him on my lap and read 12 books to him. Love you guys tons,
gpa j
heather, just for the record -- I did comment on this picture right after you posted it -- don't know what happened to my comment. But I do LOVE your blogs and want to encourage more! I'm sure it's great having Jeff home. loving you -- jane
Post a Comment